CISCE ICSE Result 2018 Declare date confirmed. Keep updated yourself with AskBoardResult.com for CISCE Class 10th Result 2018. CISCE, the All India Board based in New Delhi which conducts both the ICSE (10th ) & ISC (12Th ) board exams throughout India is one of the best board in India. Apart from numerous schools affiliated to it from every state in India, some of the overseas schools are also affiliated to the board. This year the council conducted the 10th board examination that is the ICSE from 26th February 2018 to 28th March 2018. Nearly Two lakhs of student appeared for the examination this year, and they are expecting the results to be out soon. It was going in rounds in the media for quite a sometime that the CISCE ICSE Result 2018 is going to be published sooner or later. It is just a wait of time.
At last on the 8th of May, 2018 the Council had released a press circular on its website http://www.cisce.org/ that the CISCE Result 2018 will be declared on Monday, 14th May, 2018 at 3 P.M stopping all media and word of mouth speculations. You will be able to know the outcome of your hard work in a couple of days.
By now as you have got the news that the CISCE class 10th Result 2018 will be published on 14th May 2018 at 3 pm butterflies are flying inside your tummy by now. Do not be nervous and stay cool. All will be fine. Yes, of course, the 10th board result decides which stream a student would choose for the next level that is the gateway to a career in future but please do not worry too much. With the opening of various new avenues having a good prospect to get an acknowledgement in future, it is not necessary to go for the conventional Science, Commerce or humanities. You can opt for alternative new courses too.
Checking The CISCE ICSE Result 2018:
As already declared by the Council about the date and time of the declaration of CBSE Class 10th Result 2018 through a press release you can check your result as an individual or as an institution. Both are having separate platforms to get the results.
At first, a press conference will be held at the headquarters of the CISCE where every detail of the examination including the pass percentage, the percentage division of boys and girls, the number of students appeared, etc. shall be officially announced by the Chief Executive & Secretary of the Council Mr, Gerry Arathoon. Mr Arathoon shall also declare the board topper for the year 2018. Immediately on the declaration in the press conference, the portal for the result will be opened. The council has also given guidelines on How to check CISCE Result online.
As an individual candidate, you have to log in to the council’s websites and proceed further as per the direction is given.
- After logging on the websites click the link that is highlighted as “Results 2018.”
- Then select the type of your examination. As both the 10th and 12th examination result shall be published simultaneously so to check your result for 10th board select ICSE from the option of course given on there.
- Forgetting your ICSE (10Th) board examination result you have to enter your index no, the unique Id and the captcha given on the respective fields.
- You are requested to follow the instruction carefully given on the website. As it is a moment of tension and nervousness for getting your board exam results first time in life it is advised to stay calm and follow the instructions without hurry or confusion.
- Please take care to put correct inputs in the respective fields, and any mistake or mismatch shall not generate the result.
- You can also get your results by SMS.
- To get the ICSE Roll no wise result through SMS type ICSE XXXXXXX (X = Unique ID of Seven Digit) and send the SMS to 09248082883.
- Depending upon the server load, you shall be able to get your result along with the marks on the individual subjects soon. Do not be impatient if you do not get an instant reply to your SMS. Many will be trying to get their result through SMS, and there might be extra traffic on the server, and it might run slow. So keep cool and have patience.
- The SMS reply will be Name wise with abbreviations for the subjects, and the marks you obtained. For example, it would be ABC (Your Name) HCG- 98 (HCG = History, Civics & Geography) and so on.
- If however, you are unable to get your results online or through SMS, you can visit your school with your Unique ID and shall get to see your results.
- Each school is allowed to download the school wise result after they log on to the CAREERS portal of the council.
- It is advice to the students and parents that do not be disheartened if the results are not as per your expectations. It is beginning of the career, and one has to travel a long way to go in life, Be encouraged to do better in future examinations.
- Parents should be the side of their ward at this moment of nervousness and encourage them regularly.
- If however as an examinee you are not satisfied with your result the council has kept open the recheck option of your papers from 14th May 2018 to 21st May 2018. You can obviously request for a recheck within the time frame mentioned.
- Another good news b the council is announced. You can get the digital mark sheet (signed) and certificate on your DigiLocker too.
- For that, you have to register at the digilocker website with a mobile phone to get an OTP and proceed to complete the formalities.
Please do not be anxious about your CISCE ICSE results and keep calm. All shall be as per your expectations. Best wishes to you all. You can put your queries in the comment box below if you have any doubts related to CISCE ICSE Result 2018 or CISCE Class 10th Result 2018.